We have been working top requested features like branding, translation support, answer types, own mailer etc. Here is the list of what’s new in this release.
Branding - Accent color and font customization
Event type questions now support two new answer types, Single-line and Phone number along with Multi-line
Send mails via your own server or SMTP
- Onboarding is introduced to set up a calendar and meeting apps.
- Default time format has been changed from 24 hours to 12 hours for new installs.
- Default timezone setting introduced.
- Event type questions order can be changed using drag and drop.
- Event type question delete confirmation is added.
- Event type edit-view page now will have a toggle button to enable or disable it and profile picture of the admin owner.
- Advance settings options and show start time every option of an event type will be shown in the event type summary.
- After adding a meeting app successfully now a popup will be shown asking the admin to set up locations in event type.
- Adding “Help docs” to admin header links.
- Minimum schedule notice third option time picker introduced instead of a textbox. For old installs the same value if it is 23:59:59 and days before value more than 0 changed to 00:00:00 and days before value one day less. Just one second is the difference.
- If plugin requirements are not met a page with required versions and installed version will be displayed in the admin area.
- Lots of UI & UX improvements.
- Booking widget not loading in Elementor plugin popup.
- Windows bold font rendering issue for some characters issue.
- While reordering using drag and drop incorrect order was showing.
- MySQL error #1709 – Index column size too large while activating the plugin issue.
- Various bug fixes.